Rainier Tank Bag
The Rainier Tank Bag is our largest tank bag, ideal for the long haul traveler. It is the result of morphing the best features of two of our previous tank bags into one ultimate tank bag for sloped tanks. It now fits even more bikes than the predecessors. The mounting system allows the rider to adjust the fore-aft placement on the tank. Side pockets can be easily removed for a trimmer profile for day trips or urban use. An expandable gusset adds roominess. And optional Large Pockets and Top Pocket (sold separately) can be used to add even more capacity for longer trips.
The Rainier can be unclipped from the harness (choose the harness type to match your bike) and can be carried by its grab handle. Or turned into a backpack with the optional Backpack Shoulder Straps (sold separately).
Kawasaki KLR Riders NOTE: to mount this bag properly will require the proper front harness for your bike.
Refinements for 2017 include:
- An adjustable and removable interior clear divider pocket on a hook & loop system
- A removable/adjustable bunji-cord across the top provides a convenient spot for gloves and such while fueling. (Please don't ride with your gloves under the shock-cord or you may never see them again.)
- New under buckle tab design
- Four outside zippered pockets (three are removable)
- Expandable gusset
- Heavy Duty 1680 Denier Ballistic Nylon construction
- Easy to find yellow cord on main opening zipper sliders
- Heavy Duty #10 YKK main zipper, and YKK zippers used throughout the bag
- The foam and plastic structure gives the Rainier Tank Bag, allowing the bag to carry side and rear pockets.
- The silver interior makes it easy to see the contents of the bag
- 4 point quick-release universal mounting system.
- Removable exterior map/clear pocket
- Interior zippered mesh pocket and key clip
- Reflex webbing accents and carry handle for nighttime visibility
- -scratch, non-skid bottom
- Built in the USA with legendary Wolfman care and quality
Compatible add-on Accessories:
- Large Side and Rear Pockets
- Top Pocket
- Plain Paper Map Pocket
- Rain Cover
- Backpack Shoulder Straps
- Shoulder Strap
- Additional Mounting Harness
- Length: 11" / 28cm
- Width: 8 3/4" / 22cm
- Height: front 6 1/2” / 17cm, rear 10” / 25cm (facing rider), Expanded 14" / 36cm
- Closed: 17 Liters / 1037cu.in. (Includes Side and Front pockets -each approx: .3liters / 18cu.in.)
- Expands to 20 Liters 1220 cu.in.
Map Pocket Size:
- Overall: 8 3/4"W x 10 5/8"L / 22cm x 27cm
- Visible: 7 5/8"W x 9"L / 19cm x 23cm