Pikes Peak Rapid Release Rack Plate
sold in pairs - enough for one pair of Wolfman rack-mounted Saddle Bags
After many customer requests to roll out a rack mounted system for use with our rack mounted saddlebags, Wolfman brings you; the all-new 2017 Pikes Peak Rapid Release-Rack Plate System. (Keep this in mind: The PP Plate System is not required to mount our current Rack Mounted Saddlebags. It's just a great option for those who need it.)
The 2017 Pikes Peak Rapid Release-Rack Plate System allows the rider to quickly and easily remove and attach any of our Rack Mounted Saddlebags. The system is adaptive; it attaches to any of the rack mounted saddlebags we have ever made, including:
- Expedition Dry Saddle Bags
- Rocky Mountain Saddle Bags
- Teton Saddle Bags
- Monarch Pass Saddle Bags
- even our Large Rolie Bags (Used as small saddlebags)
Fits most major brands of side racks, such as
- Happy Trails
- SW Motech
- Wolfman (--discontinued, but if you've got 'em, use 'em)
- Note I: Will not fit racks with Roto-Pax mount welded in the middle
- Note II: These fit on side racks with a flat vertical plane and thus do not fit on BMW R 1150, 1200 GS/GSA OEM/Stock Side Racks or BMW F800 GS Stock-OEM Side Racks.
- Aluminum and Delrin Construction
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Lockable latch mechanism
- Universal Mounting
- No Seat straps needed, great for two up riding
- Adaptive easy set-up, no-holes in bags to compromise bag integrity
Saddle Bags sold separately. Learn how to install the Plates here.
Introductory pricing, while it lasts!