Enduro Daytripper Saddle Bags
sold in pairs
Think of our newly refined Day Tripper Saddlebags as a daypack for your bike. The 2017 Day Tripper Saddle Bags are minimalist saddle bags that work without a rack. Best for day trips and light packers, these allow riders a chance to move weight off the body and onto the bike. Highly adjustable mounts enable the bags to fit virtually all Enduro/Dual Sport motorcycles. The sleek profile design does not hinder the rider’s mobility.
Note: These saddle bags are designed to ride tight and close. We highly recommend our Kiowa Heat Shield for protection between the bag and the exhaust pipe to prevent melting bike plastic and saddlebags.
- Redesigned in 2017 to have an extra sleek profile while gaining more internal capacity, more seat space, and improved load carrying stability
- Captured "V" compression strap on each bag to keep the contents tight and stable
- Two adjustable 2" seat straps, to fit virtually any bike
- Four 2" D Rings on each bag for more tie down options or to attach the Double Ended Renegade Duffel, a Rolie Bag, or our Wolfy Bottle Holster
- Quick and easy on/off. No rack system needed! (Kiowa Heat Shield highly recommended)
- Full 1680 Denier Ballistic Vinyl construction using our proprietary Ballistic Vinyl
- Bags stiffened with foam on inside and outside panels and vinyl panel on the bike side.
- Easy to find yellow cord on main opening zipper sliders
- Flap covered heavy duty #10 YKK Coil zipper main opening.
- Reflex webbing accents for nighttime visibility.
- Built in the USA with legendary Wolfman care and quality
Compatible add-on Accessories:
- Width: 3" / 7.6cm
- Height: 9 1/2" / 24cm
- Length: 13" / 33cm
- 12.4 Liters / 756 cu.in. per pair