E-12 Saddle Bags
sold in pairs
The E-12 Saddle Bags strike a balance between carrying capacity, rider mobility and convenience. Ideal for Enduro Touring, they hold a surprisingly generous load without the need for a rack. The highly adjustable mounts are able to fit virtually all Enduro/Dual Sport motorcycles. And the compact design does not hinder the rider.
The E-12s are a refinement and improvement of our already successful E-10 Saddle Bags. The new E-12s are more versatile and the updated design and construction make for even stronger and more robust bags.
Not sure you need this much space? The Day Tripper Saddle Bags are 3 1/2" thinner than the E-12s and are ideal as day-use saddle bags when you want to lighten or eliminate your backpack.
- Redesigned for more internal capacity
- Two 2" straps across the seat
- 8 -2" D Rings on the bags for more tie down options
- "V" Compression strap on each bag, to keep the contents stable
- Quick and easy on off. No rack system needed!
- 8 D Rings on the top to attach the Enduro Duffel, Rolie bags and our Renegade duffel
- Full Highly Coated 1680 Denier Ballistic fabric construction along with foam and non-scratch on the bike side
- Heavy Duty #10 YKK Coil zipper main opening
- Reflective Webbing Accents, nighttime visibility
- Legendary Wolfman Made-in-USA Construction
- Width: 6 5/8" / 17cm
- Height: 9 3/4" / 25cm
- Length: 14 3/4" / 37cm
- 22 Liters / 1342 cu.in. per pair