Explorer Lite Tank Bag
The Explorer Lite Tank Bag was designed in response to riders wanting something "smaller" than our Rainier Tank Bag. It is 2" shorter than the Rainier and has a slimmer width for more handlebar clearance. The same curved bottom makes for an excellent fit on most sloped tanks and it excels on Dual Sport and Adventure bikes. On the KTM 950 Adventure It nestles between the two gas caps so you do not have to remove the bag to get gas.
And expandable gusset adds capacity when you need it. An optional Top Pocket (sold separately) can add even more. Reflective accents add nighttime visibility and a carry handle makes it easy to take it with you when you unclip it.
Kawasaki KLR Riders NOTE: to mount this bag properly will require the proper front harness for your bike.
- All foam and Ballistics nylon construction
- Expandable gusset
- Zippered front pocket
- Interior zippered mesh pocket and key clip
- 4 point mounting system
- Non-slip, non-scratch bottom
- Reflective side accents and carry handle
- Length: 11” / 28cm
- Width 8 3/4” / 22cm
- Height: Front 8 1/4” / 21cm, Expanded 11 1/2” / 29cm
- Closed 13 Liters / 793 cu.in.
- Expands to 16 Liters / 976 cu.in.
Map Pocket Size:
- Overall: 8 3/4"W x 10 5/8"L / 22cm x 27cm
- Visible: 7 5/8"W x 9"L / 19cm x 23cm